A panel of seven students attending schools that are part of the “deeper learning” movement gave their perspective on what it means for them to learn and how educators can work to create a school culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, trust, the ability to fail, and perhaps most importantly, one in which students want to participate.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- We need to flood young minds, with positivism!
- Creative ways schools can adopt to teach children
- Welcome back, Students!
- Online resources
- A vision to move forward after the Chennai floods
- Different tools to help schools to return and succeed after Chennai floods
- Increasing the learning potential of students
- Ways to reduce student stress
- 5 ways schools can catch up on the lost days and portions!
- Manu Comic: Give back my nose!
- Whose Terms Are Those Anyway?
- Mana Comic: Mom Breathes Life!
- The Truth About Lies
- Geography and Language Quiz
Anusha.P Apply Articles Ashok.R Books Challenge Child Development Comic comics Courses Creative Solutions Creativity Critical Thinking Devishobha.C Educationist Education Technology Experiments Failure Game Games Great Teachers Grit Guru Mantra Innovation Inspiration Learn Meera Minimally Invasive Education Motivation movies News Performance play Principal Psychology Quiz read Reflect Reflections School Challenges Self Organised Learning Environment Success Teacher's Stories Teaching Methods watch